Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy B-Day

This is a special day for me and my mom, I'm sure!
It is my Birthday.

The reason I want to make this post short but remarkable is because I just found out in the early morning of yesterday - that I'm pregnant!!

This is HUGE for me. And it is the biggest gift ever, in despite of any other I may receive yet...

I want to give a special thanks to today's article written by Amy R. Henry - about the best gift giving - for the right words in the right time - FOR ME.


So I'm sharing the link in here:
http://www.incourage.me/2013/04/the-perfect-gift.html

As always I just LOVE-LOVE all things (in)courage has and shares. It is an amazing place to be!

A sweet and warm hug to express my thankfulness to all the special presence of friends and family in my life.
You are my best gift.

Lya Lin



No comments:

Post a Comment