Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fresh air ~ new life




It's a new year coming...this means new life too.
It's again time for [some] resolutions and the good will to keep them going.


I'd like to start this year's post in here by sharing the picture I took in the morning, while I was so appreciative with how amazing life can be, when we think it may no longer able to resist, it is in there, ready to surprise us.
I'm so very happy for these 3 little plants, that were one of my faves last year. They were almost "gone" due to the severe cold nights in the past weeks of this winter.

I'm so glad they made it.

"Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him."

James 1:12

@ pawfaith



No comments:

Post a Comment