Thursday, July 16, 2009

REACHING OUT OF MYSELF


Hi everyone,...I know, I haven't been posting here. It has been more than 2 weeks.
Recently I was diagnosed I got a muscle-neurological issue in many parts of my left side, such as elbow, shoulder and lower back - where seems to be the most affected areas of my body.
Well, before this issue started to come out as a concern for me, I was not really worry about the possibilities of getting worse until the doctor told me I have to think seriously about it. And begin some kind of oriented exercises to avoid future complications.

Well, the good news though is that I'm pretty much in my youth yet...my late 30's(LOL )! So was good to know this issue of mine "early", then my chances to get it fixed can be bigger.

I wanted to share this because as paper crafter and former health care provider myself I know how crucial it is to be aware of our body as whole part of our lives. Lots of talented crafter out there are facing some challenges in their health conditions - obesity, fibromialgia, etc. And many other issues that can really make the creative artisans give up- somehow - on their true passions or hobbies.

So, take care of yourself. Be creative. And healthy.

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ESV"

Glad to be back "home".

Lya , apprentice of Paper Art with Faith









No comments:

Post a Comment