Tuesday, May 5, 2009

it's a brand new day


...then we say FAITH.

"Faith is not something you commit to once then don't think about again. Instead it's something that alerts you every day to possibilities and opportunities. God has called us to live a life of vibrant faith, open to His direction, keeping our eyes on Him. Day by day we'll see His faithfulness and our faith will grow. Soon we'll stop worrying about what is around the next corner. We'll know with certainty that the two of us can handle any eventuality."
(adapted from book Every day Blessings - Barbour)


Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong.
Let all that you do be done in love.
I Corinthians 16:13-14(NRSV)
....................................................
The idea of creating a blog that allows me to share my feelings as christian woman and my passion for paper and the artful ways around it just pop(ed)-up weeks ago. I wasn't sure if this it is in fact, a good thing to do, since I'm not really a blog people, although as paper crafter (I called myself just so) I like and appreciate blogs out there with layouts that please my eyes and their valuable and informative contents.
Yet this year I've already joined to the blogging world with my 2 other blogs*. So (FYI) this one would be the 3rd. I think it is not bad for someone that hadn't be a blogger before.
*I can share with you in my future postings about my other blogs.
Now, why this blog?
It started with a wish in my heart, like a little voice calling, to create it.
And the name for it was so obvious to me. Actually it came right away.
So here it is: Paper Artist With Faith.
A spot to enjoy & share something I'm creating* with my papers and THEN "enforce" the true meaning of FAITH, in my life.
Other good stuff will surely coming out naturally as part of this process.
Until then....may God Bless you!
Look again the picture I posted above. It's how He wants to tell you about the LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment