Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bible Study

Hi everyone:

After last year's September Bible study with my local church women group (WOW), I was really excited to start again another great one!
Today we started the study of: DAVID - Seeking a Heart Like His, a book from Beth Moore study series.  (LifeWay)


It's a 240 pages study book with a deeper look at the heart that puts God in first place, among struggles, battles, doubts and victories.

I'll be sharing as I go week by week, the part(s) that speak more to me and other(s) that make my heart thrill...

Now, sharing the scripture mentioned in the study:
"You, however, are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God lives in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him."
Romans, 8:9(HCSB)

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment