Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday [4] celebrate: memories of friends


Because of my trip to mom's and our plans to stay with her while the treatment (chemo) goes, I'll be missing the annual scrapbook convention I've been attending for couples years now.
I was looking to my digital albums and then found this one which belongs to the 2010 CTMH DC convention album. I took the picture from the inside of the elevator of the Gaylord Resort Hotel where we were at.
Everything is beautiful in there. My camera registered some of the favorite places I found.

As I won't be in the convention for 2012, just wanted to remember the fun moments and friendship during the event, again, with this photo.

God Bless you and all friends out there,

Oh, for the days when I was in my prime, when God’s intimate friendship blessed my house - Job 29:4

No comments:

Post a Comment